Clear Matlab Unit report

Moderator: jasper

Clear Matlab Unit report

Postby King » 17 February 2017, 08:42

How to clear the matlab output report to hide some value calculated in the process?
King

Re: Clear Matlab Unit report

Postby jasper » 17 February 2017, 14:27

I am not sure what you mean. If you want to clear it as a part of a calculation of the unit, just set it to an empty string.

Or would you want to clear it at some other point in time?
jasper

Postby King » 18 February 2017, 02:20

jasper wrote:I am not sure what you mean. If you want to clear it as a part of a calculation of the unit, just set it to an empty string.

I mean that when calculation is done, the Matlab Report page will show all results in the report page, and couldn't be clear until next calculation.But I don't want to show some result to others,will it possiable to hide my calculation result in the Matlab Report page in the unit?
King

Postby King » 18 February 2017, 02:28

jasper wrote:I am not sure what you mean. If you want to clear it as a part of a calculation of the unit, just set it to an empty string.

Oh, now I know what to solve it. Only add " ;" at the end of the script and Matlab will not show the result of that line
King

Postby jasper » 18 February 2017, 08:19

That is correct, ; will suppress line output in the output log. However, this is of course not a very 'secure' way of hiding the result - any user can remove the ;.
jasper

Return to MATLAB Unit Operation (AmsterCHEM)